Description of job position
- Proposing measures for forest protection and implementing them.
- Implementing measures aimed at planting new vegatation.
- Protecting the wood material from harmful factors.
- Securing protection of the forest against damages caused by forest animals.
- Carrying out the spring statistics of forest animals.
- Checking the state of parasites on seedlings, tree traps etc.
- Selecting trees meeting the prescribed parameters for felling with the aim to subsequently sell them.
- Selecting and marking the sick and dying trees for felling.
- Taking responsibility for supplies in expedition storehouses.
Position Forester - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
480 - 1,084 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
598 - 2,287 EUR
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
912 - 1,860 EUR
Security & Protection
887 - 1,894 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
3,034 - 9,789 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used