Description of job position
- Repairing PCs, laptops, mainframes, servers and peripherals.
- Determining causes of problems and their immediate removal.
- Installing new or replacing outdated and dysfunctional motherboards, processors, graphic adapters, memory modules, hard drives, optical drives, sound and network cards and other computer components.
- Installing and reinstalling operating systems and software applications.
- Removing computer viruses, spyware, spam and other malicious applications.
- Updating antivirus software, antispyware and security patches.
- Communicating with customers, providing expert advice and consultations.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Service Technician - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
316 - 706 EUR
CNC Machine Setter
525 - 1,300 EUR
589 - 1,217 EUR
575 - 1,236 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,400 - 8,018 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used