Description of job position
- Performing a wide range of professional tasks and supporting work depending on the specialisation of the production company.
- Responsibility for following technical procedures, quality and quantity of produced or finished products and semi-finished goods.
- Operating machinery, instruments, and equipment.
- Following safety, fire prevention, and internal regulations.
- Providing proper notice regarding any problems related to occupational health and safety.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Labourer - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
7,604 - 16,519 MXN
Make-Up Artist, Wigmaker
Arts & Culture
9,467 - 26,234 MXN
12,875 - 21,819 MXN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10,814 - 24,460 MXN
Chief Executive Officer
34,220 - 190,476 MXN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used