Description of job position
- Managing the quality management system in the company developed on the basis of international ISO standards.
- Gradual and continuous monitoring of documentation system applications.
- Supporting the application of the quality management system on the basis of requirements of ISO standards.
- Cooperating on the concept and design of quality policy, environmental policy, and directives of the company.
- Taking part in determining the quality objectives, development goals, as well as their subsequent implementation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position ISO Specialist - Quality Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
7,472 - 16,692 MXN
Digital marketing specialist
Marketing, Advertising, PR
14,552 - 44,721 MXN
15,080 - 44,346 MXN
Car Fleet Manager
11,387 - 49,803 MXN
Chief Executive Officer
33,106 - 189,565 MXN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used