The salary range of employees working in Norway is, by default, in the range of 27,056.00 NOK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 78,390.00 NOK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Norway into salary brackets in NOK.
Average salary and range in Norway by age in NOK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Norway (NOK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Norway (NOK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. Technical Manager Technology, Development
12. IT Manager Management
13. Technical Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Head of the Legal Department Management
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Marketing Director Top Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. Business Development Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Norway (NOK)
1. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
4. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
5. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
8. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
10. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
11. Cashier Banking
12. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
13. Seller / Cashier Commerce
14. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
15. Porter, Information Staff General labour
16. Shop Assistant Commerce
17. Packer Production
18. Cashier Commerce
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.