The salary range of employees working in Norway is, by default, in the range of 25,294.00 NOK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 73,639.00 NOK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Norway into salary brackets in NOK.
Average salary and range in Norway by age in NOK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Norway (NOK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Norway (NOK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. Technical Manager Technology, Development
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Technical Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Head of the Legal Department Management
17. Sales Director Top Management
18. Logistics Director Top Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Norway (NOK)
1. Survey Interviewer General labour
2. Promotional Assistant Commerce
3. General Labourer General labour
4. Cashier Commerce
5. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
6. Ward domestic Medicine & Social Care
7. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
8. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
9. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
10. Social rehabilitation specialist Medicine & Social Care
11. Milker Agriculture, Food Industry
12. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Au-pair General labour
15. Florist Service Industries
16. Health Care Assistant Medicine & Social Care
17. School Canteen Manager Education, Science & Research
18. Security Guard Security & Protection
19. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Assistant Cook Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.