The salary range of employees working in Norway is, by default, in the range of 28,427.00 NOK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 81,280.00 NOK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Norway into salary brackets in NOK.
Average salary and range in Norway by age in NOK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Norway (NOK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Norway (NOK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5. Country Manager/Director Top Management
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. IT Architect Information Technology
10. Technical Director Top Management
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. IT Manager Management
13. Publishing House Director Top Management
14. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
15. Logistics Director Top Management
16. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Regulatory Affairs Manager Medicine & Social Care
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Norway (NOK)
1. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Cashier Banking
7. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
8. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
9. Porter, Information Staff General labour
10. General Labourer General labour
11. Packer Production
12. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
13. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
14. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
15. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
16. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
18. Florist Service Industries
19. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
20. Shop Assistant Commerce
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.