Description of job position
- Exposing and investigating crimes, misdemeanours and offences.
- Interrogation of eye witnesses and suspects, taking notes.
- Writing statements and other records.
- Issuing, writing, and collecting fines for traffic offences.
- Using specific coercive means to detain suspects/perpetrators while limiting their personal freedom.
- Instructing detained persons of their rights.
- Driving motor vehicles and motorcycles.
- Participating in meetings, lectures, and programmes focused on preventing crime.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Police Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,458 - 3,615 NZD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
3,091 - 6,323 NZD
Security & Protection
3,227 - 6,151 NZD
Medicine & Social Care
2,779 - 6,745 NZD
Chief Executive Officer
9,452 - 33,039 NZD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used