Description of job position
- Purchasing advertising time and space in mass media.
- Finding out about the availability of communication channels (considering the height of the budget).
- Negotiating the best terms of contract.
- Building up relationships with clients and sellers of the advertising space.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Media Buyer - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
12,790 - 27,976 RUB
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
23,854 - 69,827 RUB
Marketing, Advertising, PR
24,168 - 69,439 RUB
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
25,477 - 67,778 RUB
Chief Executive Officer
70,622 - 345,531 RUB
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used