Description of job position
- Execute search keyword discovery and expansion.
- Perform SEO page audits.
- Perform external back link analysis and provide recommendations.
- Perform internal link optimization.
- Perform SEO technical analysis and evaluation.
- Monitor, track, and report on SEO metrics, including trend analysis, and keyword performance
- Perform site quality checks, including navigation, content currency and broken link analysis
- Perform usability analysis
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position SEO analyst - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
12,790 - 27,976 RUB
Construction Plant Operator
Construction & Real Estate
22,386 - 72,766 RUB
Marketing, Advertising, PR
28,758 - 64,227 RUB
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
24,625 - 69,883 RUB
Chief Executive Officer
70,622 - 345,531 RUB
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used