Description of job position
- Finding and contacting potential clients.
- Preparing financing offers for potential clients.
- Building and maintaining good relations with clients and business partners.
- Analysing clients’ needs and requirements and designing individual solutions.
- Providing advice and consultancy on leasing.
- Concluding contracts with individual and corporate clients.
- Attending regular training sessions.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Leasing Consultant - Leasing in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
346 - 717 EUR
691 - 2,137 EUR
848 - 1,924 EUR
Security & Protection
861 - 1,910 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,709 - 7,200 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used