Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the leasing department within the company.
- Responsibility for the business results of the entrusted department.
- Finding and attracting new clients and maintaining good relations with them.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Training new recruits.
- Finding and designing courses and trainings for subordinate staff.
- Checking the attendance of subordinate employees.
- Participating in the selection and dismissal of employees.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Solving non-standard situations in the workplace.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Leasing Director - Leasing in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
3,000 - 6,188 SBD
8,872 - 44,926 SBD
10,868 - 43,422 SBD
9,426 - 47,458 SBD
Chief Executive Officer
14,397 - 61,706 SBD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used