Description of job position
- Managing, leading, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Providing legal support, analyses and consulting to the company management.
- Drafting, commenting and editing contracts.
- Monitoring legislative changes at the national and European levels.
- Cooperating with state authorities.
- Representing the company in litigation and administrative proceedings.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Head of the Legal Department - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
3,000 - 6,183 SBD
8,015 - 36,592 SBD
Head of the Legal Department
8,479 - 36,245 SBD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11,247 - 32,294 SBD
Chief Executive Officer
13,868 - 65,418 SBD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used