Description of job position
- Providing advice to customers regarding the selection of eyeglasses and sunglasses, contact lenses, frames, lenses, etc.
- Selling eyeglasses and sunglasses, contact lenses, frames, lenses, cases, hanging braids, detergents, etc.
- Examining the vision, measuring eye pressure and visual acuity.
- Adjusting prescription devices.
- Repairing damaged prescription devices.
- Providing recommendations to complete specialised tests.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Dispensing Optician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
3,000 - 6,217 SBD
Arts & Culture
3,989 - 10,588 SBD
Medicine & Social Care
4,392 - 10,114 SBD
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
3,943 - 10,818 SBD
Chief Executive Officer
14,812 - 62,417 SBD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used