Description of job position
- Responsibility for managing, directing, and acting on behalf of a foreign branch of the company (based on the authorisation of the parent company).
- Responsibility for the ongoing implementation and achievement of the defined financial plan.
- Inspecting the process compliance in the company.
- Designing the short-term and long-term strategy of the company.
- Designing and approving new opportunities to gain profit.
- Representing the company at important business meetings and negotiations.
- Communicating with members of senior management of the company and other departments.
- Completing and sending regular reports to the parent company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Country Manager/Director - Top Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
3,000 - 6,217 SBD
10,576 - 43,856 SBD
9,948 - 46,666 SBD
9,390 - 49,780 SBD
Chief Executive Officer
14,812 - 62,417 SBD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used