Description of job position
- Planning and organising a superior's work meetings and conferences.
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Services for management and guests, e.g. welcoming guests, preparing and serving refreshments, etc.
- Managing business correspondence and email.
- Transcribing data using computers, database management and the creation of presentations.
- Recording the minutes in work meetings and negotiations using materials provided by a superior.
- Operating fax machines, scanners, copiers, and similar office equipment.
- Reserving travel tickets, airline tickets, and accommodation for business trips.
- Purchasing office supplies, refreshments, and other goods consumed on a daily basis.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Secretary - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
598 - 1,482 EUR
755 - 2,507 EUR
1,016 - 2,149 EUR
Public Health Administrator
Medicine & Social Care
840 - 2,392 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,694 - 12,214 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used