Description of job position
- Responsibility for selecting, the composition, and the final price of ordered goods and services.
- Monitoring the market, current trends, and competitors' activities.
- Searching and contacting new suppliers, obtaining preliminary information on the quality, price, and possible delivered quantities.
- Managing sales negotiations with potential suppliers, negotiation, and agreement on contractual terms and conditions.
- Analysing price offers, concluding supplier contracts, and placing orders.
- Preparing flyers and similar activities aimed at supporting sales.
- Securing the settlement of claims.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Buying Agent - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
598 - 1,482 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,545 - 2,849 EUR
1,170 - 3,351 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,565 - 2,846 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,694 - 12,214 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used