Description of job position
- Managing the operation of one or more online stores.
- Responsibility for meeting the defined business and marketing objectives.
- Managing, leading, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Proposing new website functions.
- Designing advertising campaigns to increase profits.
- Evaluating the success of advertising campaigns.
- Searching for new business partners.
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with suppliers and business partners.
Position E-Commerce Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1467 EUR
Dentist - Medicine & Social Care
1850 - 4231 EUR
E-Commerce Manager - Commerce
1665 - 4486 EUR
Financial Markets Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1897 - 4184 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4725 - 12171 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used