Description of job position
- Creating business solutions, processes and business models.
- Processing technical and price proposals.
- Designing and implementing measures for development.
- Promoting the sale of products with respect to technical and procedural aspects and relations with suppliers.
- Managing the relative technical and commercial documentation.
- Analysing market conditions, processing the results of market analysis, providing regular reports on the results and their presentation.
- Cooperating with business and technical section of the company.
- Representing the company in meetings with business partners and other entities.
Position Product Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
598 - 1,482 EUR
User Experience Expert
1,774 - 3,910 EUR
1,577 - 4,197 EUR
1,758 - 3,977 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,694 - 12,214 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used