Description of job position
- Answering customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product and service uses.
- Analyzing market conditions in order to determine optimum service to clients.
- Reading corporate reports and calculating ratios to determine the best prospects for profit.
- Negotiating details of contracts and payments, preparing sales contracts and order forms.
- Preparing drawings, estimates and bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Recommending products to customers based on customers' needs and interests.
- Assisting and advising customers in choosing services.
Position Sales Consultant - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1498 EUR
Activity Instructor - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1107 - 1990 EUR
Sales Consultant - Commerce
697 - 2547 EUR
Proofreader - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
946 - 2202 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4556 - 12472 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used