Description of job position
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Handling technical documentation, preparation of required technical information on products and systems, help in preparation of contracts from the technical aspect.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Negotiating tender and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
Position Sales Engineer - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
598 - 1,482 EUR
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
1,674 - 4,037 EUR
1,558 - 4,196 EUR
User Experience Expert
1,774 - 3,910 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,694 - 12,214 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used