Description of job position
- Looking for potential clients within an assigned region.
- Presenting and promoting goods or services.
- Monitoring the stock levels of goods at different locations and accepting orders.
- Providing professional advice to customers and resolving claims.
- Performing supporting marketing activities at facilities.
- Monitoring the market, current trends, and competitors' activities.
- Responsibility for the fulfilment of a personal sales plan.
- Reporting sales results to a direct superior.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Sales Representative - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
598 - 1,482 EUR
1,058 - 2,845 EUR
980 - 2,960 EUR
1,215 - 2,639 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,694 - 12,214 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used