Description of job position
- Responsibility for a professional presentation and the sale of products to key customers within the entrusted region.
- Responsibility for increasing the sales of goods and services within the entrusted region.
- Identifying potential customers on the basis of specified criteria.
- Maintaining a privileged relationship with key customers.
- Identifying and analysing customer needs.
- Responsibility for the fulfilment of personal sales plans.
- Selecting, training, coordinating, motivating, and evaluating subordinate sales representatives.
- Processing and analysing reports on the sales results.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Senior Sales Representative - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
598 - 1,482 EUR
1,644 - 4,024 EUR
Senior Sales Representative
1,486 - 4,241 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
1,713 - 3,938 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,694 - 12,214 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used