Description of job position
- Managing the personnel department in the company.
- Recruiting and dismissing employees.
- Completing organisation and working regulations, remuneration system, job descriptions, and their submission to the superior.
- Completing wage regulations and their submission to the superior.
- Communication with state institutions and authorities.
Position HR Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1498 EUR
Quality Control/ISO Manager - Top Management
1947 - 5284 EUR
HR Manager - Management
2173 - 5047 EUR
Head of Technical Department - Technology, Development
2150 - 5106 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4556 - 12472 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used