Average gross monthly salary in San Marino is 2,135 EURCompare your salary for free
Description of job position
- Management and organisation of the production process within the assigned shift.
- Responsibility for the assignment of tasks, achievement of daily production target and improvement of the quality and quantity of products.
- Leadership, motivation and evaluation of the performance of subordinate staff.
- Checking compliance with technological processes, security, fire and sanitary regulations.
- Responsibility for the training of new employees.
- Solving of problem situations, adoption and implementation of corrective measures to eliminate them.
- Checking and recording attendance.
- Management of operational documentation.
Position Production Supervisor - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used