Description of job position
- Identifying risks associated with the company's business activity.
- Drawing up a risk management strategy.
- Setting the methodology and processes focused on the control and management of risks.
- Regular risk assessment, determining the likelihood and impact of their occurrence.
- Completing and updating internal regulations related to risk management.
- Completing the reports and recommendations to company management.
Position Risk Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1498 EUR
IT Project Manager - Information Technology
2693 - 5263 EUR
Risk Manager - Management
2223 - 5994 EUR
Senior Project Manager - Management
2360 - 5819 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4556 - 12472 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used