Description of job position
- Designing new products and devices. Choosing materials for their production, often also defining the technology of their production.
- Completing construction documentation for the production - drawings, 3d data.
- Looking up suppliers of the parts that are to be purchased, dealing with sales representatives of the suppliers, defining parameters of the purchased semi-finished products or finished products. Often also negotiating the price.
- Checking the completeness of the supplied parts, compliance with the documentation, quality.
- Supervising the assembly of devices that were designed by him and taking part in putting them into operation. Often in this phase he makes minor modifications and improvements. He determines the range and intervals of maintenance.
Position Design Engineer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1498 EUR
Construction Plant Operator - Construction & Real Estate
1499 - 3008 EUR
Design Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
1571 - 2923 EUR
Mining Technician - Mining, Metallurgy
1327 - 3245 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4556 - 12472 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used