Description of job position
- Designing components, machinery, equipment, automated equipment, tools and systems with the use of specialised software.
- Communicating with clients with the aim to determine their needs.
- Completing analyses and cost estimation.
- Contacting manufacturing companies in connection with prototype production.
- Incorporating client comments into the proposals.
- Product analysing and testing.
- Communicating with subcontractors and other team members.
- Solving incurred technical and technological problems.
Position Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1498 EUR
Reporting Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1555 - 3453 EUR
Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
1772 - 3179 EUR
Power Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
1740 - 3227 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4556 - 12472 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used