Description of job position
- Making machines, machinery and appliances operational in engineering production.
- Analysing faults in order to identify the reasons why they originated.
- Performing repairs of machines, machinery and appliances by replacing faulty components with new ones, or by modifying software.
- Managing and checking technical documentation and keeping it up to date.
- Ensuring technical support of processes and products in engineering production.
Position Technician - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
598 - 1,482 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
1,150 - 2,812 EUR
1,389 - 2,516 EUR
1,365 - 2,555 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,694 - 12,214 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used