Description of job position
- Changing into work clothing, accepting protective gear, headlamps and protective devices before the shift.
- Handing over personal metal signs to dispatchers before descending into the mine.
- Descending underground using the mine elevator.
- Using an electric mine train and walking to the mining field.
- Mining mineral raw materials by means of mechanical equipment and tools.
- Completing a thorough physical examination before leaving the mine (in case of mining precious metals, stones, etc.).
Position Miner - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1498 EUR
State Advisor - Public Administration, Self-governance
1549 - 3025 EUR
Miner - Mining, Metallurgy
1329 - 3321 EUR
IT/Technical Support Specialist - Information Technology
1506 - 3101 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4556 - 12472 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used