Description of job position
- Reading technical drawings, projection, and marking materials on drawings.
- Completing furniture, structures, and other products made from wood.
- Completing simple glass work, completing and installing accessories and interior furnishings.
- Assessing and inspecting the quality of produced products and work pieces.
- Following and applying work and technical procedures for products, installation, occupational health and safety principles, occupational hygiene and fire prevention.
Position Joiner - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
598 - 1,482 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
955 - 2,043 EUR
Wood Processing Industry
881 - 2,145 EUR
Expert Shop Assistant
713 - 2,385 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,694 - 12,214 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used