Description of job position
- Monitoring the insurance market, developing new products and proposing changes of existing products.
- Formulating insurance contracts, insurance conditions and special arrangements.
- Determining premium tariffs, the amount of technical provisions in life insurance and supplementary insurance.
- Preparing and updating technical business plans and manuals.
- Preparing documents for the implementation of changes related to product innovation in the information system.
- Creating and updating computer programs for distribution networks, pricing, taxation and technical changes in life insurance.
- Testing the profitability of products.
- Preparing personalised insurance offers.
- Preparing documents for the assessment of non-standard changes in life insurance.
- Performing and ensuring activities related to financial funds in investment life insurance.
- Preparing documentation and participating in conducting methodological trainings for distribution networks.
- Preparing documentation for accounting, the National Bank of Slovakia, auditors, shareholders and other entities, preparing periodic reports for the reinsurer.
- Providing expert consultation on life insurance products to other units of the company.
Position Actuary - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,502 - 3,299 SVC
Product Manager - Specialist
3,713 - 11,807 SVC
3,474 - 12,203 SVC
3,183 - 12,667 SVC
Chief Executive Officer
7,402 - 33,903 SVC
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used