The salary range of employees working in Thailand is, by default, in the range of 6,840.00 THB (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 34,173.00 THB (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Thailand into salary brackets in THB.
Average salary and range in Thailand by age in THB.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Thailand (THB).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Thailand (THB).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Software Engineer Information Technology
4. Scrum Master Information Technology
5. Country Manager/Director Top Management
6. IT Director Top Management
7. Technical Director Top Management
8. Leasing Director Leasing
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Logistics Director Top Management
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. Business Development Manager Management
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. Marketing Manager Management
15. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
18. Technical Manager Technology, Development
19. Sales Director Top Management
20. IT Architect Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Thailand (THB)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Shop Assistant Commerce
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Cashier Banking
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.