The salary range of employees working in Thailand is, by default, in the range of 6,639.00 THB (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 33,598.00 THB (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Thailand into wage bands in THB.
Average salary and range in Thailand by age in THB.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Thailand (THB).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Thailand (THB).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Software Engineer Information Technology
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. IT Director Top Management
6. Technical Director Top Management
7. Scrum Master Information Technology
8. Leasing Director Leasing
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Logistics Director Top Management
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. Business Development Manager Management
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
17. Regulatory Affairs Manager Pharmaceutical Industry
18. Sales Director Top Management
19. IT Architect Information Technology
20. Marketing Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Thailand (THB)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Security Guard Security & Protection
7. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.