The salary range of employees working in Thailand is, by default, in the range of 3,650.00 THB (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 11,276.00 THB (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Thailand into salary brackets in THB.
Average salary and range in Thailand by age in THB.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Thailand (THB).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Thailand (THB).
1. Software Engineer Information Technology
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Country Manager/Director Top Management
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. IT Architect Information Technology
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
12. Technical Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Senior Project Manager Management
15. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. Publishing House Director Top Management
18. iOS Developer Information Technology
19. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Thailand (THB)
1. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Cashier Banking
8. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
9. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
10. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
11. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
12. School Canteen Manager Education, Science & Research
13. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Porter, Information Staff General labour
16. Cleaner General labour
17. General Labourer General labour
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Independent Advisor Public Administration, Self-governance
20. Packer Production
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.