Description of job position
- Responsibility for reception operations.
- Announcing and presenting visitors.
- Providing general information to visitors.
- Recording exits and entries into the book of visits.
- Answering and forwarding calls.
- Accepting and turning over messages.
- Distribution and management of correspondence, faxes and emails.
- Responsibility for order and cleanliness around reception.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Receptionist - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
343 - 735 TJS
Fast food worker
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
459 - 1,001 TJS
442 - 1,025 TJS
Pastry Chef, Confectioner
Agriculture, Food Industry
495 - 966 TJS
Chief Executive Officer
1,683 - 7,595 TJS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used