Description of job position
- Co-ordination of the sales team by managing plans, storing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensuring the adequacy of equipment or materials related to sales.
- Responding to customers' complaints and providing post-sales support on demand.
- Monitoring financial data and sales team goals and co-ordinating the activity of sales people.
- Communicating with partners with the goal of maintaining existing and creating new business relationships.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Sales coordinator - Commerce in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
279 - 1,097 TJS
CNC Machine Setter
811 - 2,048 TJS
683 - 2,233 TJS
894 - 1,941 TJS
Chief Executive Officer
2,478 - 11,291 TJS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used