Description of job position
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Handling technical documentation, preparation of required technical information on products and systems, help with the preparation of contracts from the technical point of view.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Negotiating tender and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Helping with the design of custom-made products.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Sales Engineer - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
340 - 738 TJS
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
909 - 2,097 TJS
835 - 2,198 TJS
User Experience Expert
748 - 2,323 TJS
Chief Executive Officer
1,676 - 7,606 TJS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used