Description of job position
- Making business transactions with clients.
- Searching for potential clients.
- Communicating with clients with the purpose of securing their needs.
- Communicating with dealers/traders about the details of the business transaction.
- Addressing clients on the phone with investment offers.
- Providing clients with counseling in the area of investment.
Position Stock Broker - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Transport Director - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
3456 - 11364 USD
Stock Broker - Banking
3657 - 11090 USD
Network Modelling Specialist - Telecommunications
3573 - 11218 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used