Description of job position
- Performing input, intermediate and output inspection of raw materials, components and products.
- Operating measuring instruments.
- Recording the results of measurements.
- Collecting samples of raw materials and their laboratory testing.
- Proposing measures and their implementation after identifying errors and drawbacks.
- Participating in the implementation of quality systems.
- Completing reports on audit results.
- Managing and updating prescribed documentation.
Position Quality Inspector - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Machine Operator, Machinist - Construction & Real Estate
1915 - 6407 USD
Quality Inspector - Car Industry
2084 - 6168 USD
Client officer - Banking
2100 - 6162 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used