Description of job position
- Responsibility for selecting, the composition, and the final price of ordered goods and services.
- Monitoring the market, current trends, and competitors' activities.
- Searching and contacting new suppliers, obtaining preliminary information on the quality, price, and possible delivered quantities.
- Managing sales negotiations with potential suppliers, negotiation, and agreement on contractual terms and conditions.
- Analysing price offers, concluding supplier contracts, and placing orders.
- Preparing flyers and similar activities aimed at supporting sales.
- Securing the settlement of claims.
Position Buying Agent - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Logistics Controller - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
3616 - 6747 USD
Buying Agent - Commerce
2311 - 8530 USD
Economist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
3400 - 7027 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used