Description of job position
- Introducing new products into production.
- Analysing technological product manufacturability.
- Defining production and work practices, training production operators.
- Monitoring compliance with established procedures, regulations and product quality.
- Managing, checking, maintaining and updating technical documentation.
- Calculating normalised time, product prices and conversions within quotations.
- Solving the complaints of suppliers and customers as well as internal complaints.
- Optimising technological processes to improve product quality and minimise costs.
Position Technologist - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Media Planner - Marketing, Advertising, PR
2744 - 7631 USD
Technologist - Electrical & Power Engineering
2795 - 7559 USD
Technologist - Production
3747 - 6322 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used