Description of job position
- Responsibility for the testing of software applications with an emphasis on detecting errors in terms of functionality, usability, and safety of software.
- Designing the baseline testing strategy.
- Creating testing scenarios depending on the method of testing being applied.
- Preparing testing data.
- Performing manual and automated application testing.
- Detecting, recording, and reporting all detected errors.
- Performing the retesting of reported errors.
- Evaluating the test results.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Tester - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,358 - 3,503 USD
Technical product engineer
4,481 - 7,891 USD
4,149 - 8,341 USD
Medicine & Social Care
3,764 - 8,859 USD
Chief Executive Officer
6,137 - 33,465 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used