Description of job position
- Producing printed material with the help of printing presses.
- Preparing and controlling the printing forms.
- Securing production of a new printing form in case of its bad quality.
- Adjusting printing presses.
- Being responsible for keeping the correct technological procedure.
- Controlling the quality of the press.
- Keeping the printing presses in operation mode.
Position Printer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,197 - 2,947 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
2,111 - 5,192 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2,590 - 4,574 EUR
2,432 - 4,786 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,577 - 30,167 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used