Description of job position
- Responsibility for the good standing of the traffic situation and the efficient use of motor vehicles.
- Planning, ensuring and performing the required service inspections of motor vehicles.
- Communicating with insurance companies, leasing companies and public bodies.
- Monitoring and evaluating fuel consumption.
- Keeping records of the drivers, and preparing contracts on entrusting vehicles to individual workers.
- Submitting financial plans for vehicle repairs.
- Cooperating in investment planning in the company.
Position Car Fleet Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
ISO Specialist - Quality Management
3248 - 8529 USD
Car Fleet Manager - Management
2386 - 9782 USD
Design Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
3101 - 8787 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used