Description of job position
- Responsibility for the activities of the entire IT department within the company.
- Participating in defining the IT strategy, policies and procedures of the company.
- Planning the budget of the department, monitoring and approving expenditures.
- Management, leadership, motivation and evaluation of subordinate staff.
- Responsibility for the development, implementation, debugging and technical support of IT solutions.
- Coordinating the solution and the elimination of incurred problems.
- Communicating with the senior staff of the departments.
- Designing professional training for subordinate employees and yourself.
- Reporting results to the management team of the company.
Position IT Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Head of the Legal Department - Management
4875 - 18408 USD
IT Manager - Management
4860 - 18442 USD
Sailor - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7110 - 15407 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used