Description of job position
- Self-reliant management of costly medium to large-scale projects.
- Assigning work and coordinating individual project team members.
- Checking compliance with the set budget, deadlines, and quality of the works.
- Selecting and concluding contracts with suitable contractors and subcontractors.
- Communicating with the client, contractors, subcontractors, ministries, state institutions, etc.
- Ensuring the handing over of the works to the client.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Senior Project Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,406 - 3,437 USD
IT Project Manager
4,811 - 14,683 USD
Senior Project Manager
3,743 - 16,243 USD
4,854 - 14,857 USD
Chief Executive Officer
6,812 - 34,410 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used