Description of job position
- Supervising the receipt and release of material and goods inventories.
- Recording of the current inventory in the storage system.
- Checking orders, maintaining the prescribed documentation.
- Managing, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Scheduling work shifts, assigning tasks and coordinating activities within the warehouse.
- Proposing measures to optimise warehouse management processes.
- Supervising the correct storage and manipulation with material and goods inventory.
- Checking the compliance with safety, fire and sanitary regulations, ensuring the provision of protection equipment.
- Preparing regular reports for the company management.
- Performing ordinary, ongoing and extraordinary inventory taking of stocks.
- Cooperating with other departments within the company.
Position Warehouse Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Metrologist - Production
3478 - 5897 USD
Warehouse Manager - Management
1926 - 8035 USD
PC Technician - Information Technology
3218 - 6252 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used