Description of job position
- Designing components, machinery, equipment, automated equipment, tools and systems with the use of specialised software.
- Communicating with clients with the aim to determine their needs.
- Completing analyses and cost estimation.
- Contacting manufacturing companies in connection with prototype production.
- Incorporating client comments into the proposals.
- Product analysing and testing.
- Communicating with subcontractors and other team members.
- Solving incurred technical and technological problems.
Position Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Catering manager - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
3206 - 8841 USD
Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
4234 - 7544 USD
Returns Department Manager - Management
2425 - 10078 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used