Description of job position
- Designing components, machinery, equipment, automated equipment, tools and systems with the use of specialised software.
- Communicating with clients with the aim to determine their needs.
- Completing analyses and cost estimation.
- Contacting manufacturing companies in connection with prototype production.
- Incorporating client comments into the proposals.
- Product analysing and testing.
- Communicating with subcontractors and other team members.
- Solving incurred technical and technological problems.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,397 - 3,448 USD
Data Station Testing Specialist
3,249 - 8,597 USD
4,280 - 7,272 USD
3,250 - 8,646 USD
Chief Executive Officer
7,980 - 36,055 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used