Description of job position
- Conducting and evaluating time studies to determine how much time, labour, and machinery is needed to carry out individual work tasks.
- Determining the amount of time, labour, and machinery needed to carry out various work tasks.
- Creating work standards and norms.
- Detecting inefficiencies in the production process and taking measures to eliminate them in the future.
- Creating new work standards and norms, leading to increased work productivity.
- Analysing the implementation of labour standards.
Position Production Standard Setter - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Shift manager - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
3095 - 6251 USD
Production Standard Setter - Production
3402 - 5881 USD
District Forest Officer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
2974 - 6431 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used