Description of job position
- Planning hardware and software.
- Implementation and optimization of connection systems, their mutual interconnection, interconnection with other nets and net elements.
- Preparing, testing and implementation of technical system data, software functions and hardware connection systems.
- Preparing the testing procedures for verification of functionality of hardware and software for the connection systems.
- Processing of the statistics data of the connection systems.
- Cooperating with suppliers in the area of adjusting dimensions of connection systems, their development, including also the development in the area of their software functions.
- Preparing regular reports concerning productivity and utility of singular connection systems.
- Cooperating on implementation of the roaming partners.
Position Switching Network Development Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
ICT-specialist - Information Technology
3870 - 7692 USD
Switching Network Development Specialist - Telecommunications
2924 - 8973 USD
ISO Specialist - Quality Management
3248 - 8529 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used