Description of job position
- Driving traction vehicles on the railway track.
- Checking the technical condition of the traction vehicle before driving.
- Transporting persons, material, goods, etc.
- Checking the prescribed speed limits and other factors affecting driving safety.
- Stopping the train unit at the prescribed stations.
- Arranging and parking the railroad cars at the designated location.
Position Engine Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,399 - 3,446 USD
2,685 - 8,209 USD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
3,693 - 6,882 USD
Construction Plant Operator
Construction & Real Estate
2,547 - 8,456 USD
Chief Executive Officer
6,521 - 35,272 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used